21.04.2012 in Bildern and Meme

28.04.2012
100 Questions Meme - Part II
(Sorry for every mistake in english!)
Here is Part I.

 11.What do you dislike in Lolita?
 The drama between people/groups, it's childish and very bothersome.

12. What lolita magazines do you read?
I'm not reading any magazines frequently, but I prefer the Bible and the Gosurori.

13. Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/hairbows?
Nowadays I usually wear hairbows or hair corsages. 

14. Do you wear bloomers?
Yes, everytime! It's essential for me and I'm feeling incomplete without it.

15. Do you tie headdresses at the front or in the back?
Mostly in the back, but sometimes at the front to achieve an old school look.

16. Who is your favourite band/type of music?
I don't have the one and only favorite band or genre. But I mostly listen to japanese Rockmusic, Soundtracks, Electro, Industrial, Rock in general and a little bit korean Pop. 

17. What is your cellphone ringtone?
The musicbox part of Cage by Dir en grey, a memento of my old fandom. ^.~


- Only the first 30 seconds -

18. Do you attend concerts wearing Lolita clothes?
I don't, I prefer lighter/easy going clothes for concerts.I'm attending a concert to have fun and not to show my wardrobe.

19. Do you go to work or class wearing Lolita clothes?
No, I'm working/studying in an university lab right now and the labs have their safety rules for clothing.

20. Wich ones are your favorites color in coordinates?
Uhm ... Black/Grey, Black/Red, basically nice coords with Black. xD



So ... im Anschluss gibt es eine kleine Bilder Show, wo ich am letzten Samstag gewesen war.

Commerzbibliothek



Handelskammer

Hamburg Rathaus







1 Kommentare:

MissVermilion hat gesagt…

Ahhww I love seeing people making this questionnaire,I like a lot read differents points of view about Lolita.

Kommentar veröffentlichen