Meme VI

29.06.2012
100 Question Meme
 
Here are Part I, II, III, IV and V.

51. Did you ever changed your clothes in a train station?
No, I didn't. I always wear my complete outfit, when I leave the house.
                                                                       
52. What do you think of "twin" and "triplet" lolitas?
I'm not into twinning and I also don't like those Twin pics, don't know why...
                                                       
53. Do you practice any sport or related activity?
In the last semester I did hiphop dancing at my university. It was quite funny, but now I'm in my graduating phase. So I don't have the time for it.
                                                     


- I would love to be able to dance like this! -

54. Do you feel nervous when you wear Lolita at public?
Only at the beginning of my "lolita career". After a few times I was used to the behaviour of the people.
                                                       
55. How much do you spent in Lolita clothes per month?
Normally not much, maybe 30-100€ per Month?
                                           
56. How much time passed since you know Lolita and wear it?       
Around 6 years, it's the nearly the same for knowing and wearing it.
                                                       
57. What is your most expensive lolita item?
My only brand dress: Snow Dot OP by Baby. ^^;

                             
58. Lolita requires spending so much money. How do you save?
I'm selling petticoats, working and I simply don't go out so much like partys etc.
                                                            
59. Do you work or did you ever work?
Yes, I worked and I'm working right now as well.
                                                   
60. What store would you like to have in your town?
Erm ... it should be a shopping center and not a store only. xD
But If I have to choose, it might be Baby or Black Peace Now.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen