100 Question Meme - Part VIII

26.08.2012
Here are Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII.

71. What age should you stop wearing lolita?
When I'm feeling uncomfortable in Lolita, so it doesn't depend on my age at all.   

72. When do you think you should graduate from lolita? And why?
--> Question 71.
                                                       
73. "You should stop doing that!!! >_<" What must a lolita not do?
"Look down on other people." I never judge people by their looks and I want to be treated the same.


 74. "A lolita should be 'this'!" What do you think that should be?
There is never a "should be", Lolita only means to wear this fashion and not to behave a special way.
     
75. Besides #73, is there anything you should definitely not do while wearing lolita?
Sports! xD It isn't very handy to do such things in Lolita.
                                                   
76. What do you think of men in lolita?
Well, I'm neutral to Brolitas. I don't like or dislike them. But I would be very happy if more men would visit our meetups in Dandy or Aristocrat style.
                     

    77. Did you change yourself to be a lolita?
I don't think I change anything because of lolita. I just mature (a little bit) in the meantime.
                                                       
78. What does your family and other people think of you dressing lolita? And do you accept it?
My family accept it and my mother is happy that I can sew and she is very proud of me. My friends (hopefully) like it as well but I seldom talk with them about Lolita topics.
                                                       
79. How do you wear lolita in the boiling mid-summer?
I simply don't wear it on hot days. I prefer lighter clothes to survive the heat.
                       
80. Have you gone to school or work in lolita?
Never. I simply don't want to and it isn't very wise to dress up because I'm working in the lab.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen