100 Question Meme - Part IX

24.09.2012
Here are Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

Well almost finished with this meme, just one more part.



81. How do you dress normally?
Well...very normal. xD One would never guess I'm interested in fashion and so on while looking at the "normal me". Just average jeans and shirt, plain makeup and hair open or in Ponytail.
Sometimes I dress up a little like for meeting with friends, party and of course dates. ^.~

- It was spring, so I was switching to skirts. -

82. Do you think twice about buying second-hand clothes?
It depends. I always look for decent pictures and a good feedback of the seller. But I like to buy secondhand. ^^
                                                       
83. Do you have a boyfriend? (or husband?) Does he understand lolita?
I had one, and he (mostly) understand lolita

84. Please tell us about your ideal man.
Regarding to lolita, he should like lolita and it would be great if he has a similar taste of clothing. I love men, when they wear good suits or better a historical one!


85. What lolita has left a big, shiny impression on you so far?
We can be pretty anytime and anywhere if we want to. We don't need a special day or occasion or anything else to go out in lolita and making ourselves happy.
                                                       
86. Have you made your own clothes? What are they like?
Yeah, I do. So far I made this: OP, JSK, Skirt, Blouse, Bloomers, Petticoats, Coats, Headdresses -
in another words: Everythine what one can sew.
                                                   
87. Have you made your own accessories? What did you make?
Rectangular Headpieces, Round Headpieces, Mini Hats, Hair corsage, Headbows, Sockstoppers, Bags.
       
88. Think about the best item you have made! What is it?
Uhm ... my first and only winter coat; It was so damn difficult to sew it! Without the help of my mother I wouldn't finished this.

 
89. Please tell us about the most perfect lolita coordination you wear.
Ohhh ... that's difficult. There is always something missing for the perfect one.
But I guess I wouldn't change anything on my Retro Dots Coord.


90. Do you admire someone? What are they like?
I only worship the brand designers for their beautiful designs!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen