100 Question Meme - The End

20.10.2012
Here are Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX.

91. "One day I will go on a date with that person." What would you like to wear for him?
Definitely not Lolita or he is asking for it. But for dates I prefer cute normal dresses.    

92. If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?
Uhm .... that's difficult. I would either open a design shop or a small patisserie store.

- by Paul Guyer -

93. Something catches your eye. What is this motif?
Normally I'm looking for something with black colors or which go well with black or a special kind of fabric. I don't hunt for motifes and the kind.
                               
94. Would you dress your child in lolita?
Well... if the child is a girl, only in the early years and for special occasions.

95. How much do you spend on one outfit? 
Depending on the design and how much I have to spend on the accessoires, the range is between 50€ to 150€ I guess.
                               
96. "This is lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.
Uhm ... nothing comes in my mind.
                       
97. "I have always wanted to try that once!" What, in the lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?
Just only once: OTT Lolita. Just for fun and I'm curious how I would look in this style.

98. Look at yourself in lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image? 
That's difficult and there is nothing special in my Lolita coords.
Maybe this: "Everything selfmade with love."
                                   
99. What is your lolita ideal?
Elegance and Sweetness in a perfect mixture.
                                   
100. Thank you for taking this baton!! Tell us what you think!
It took me long to finish this, but it was quit funny. ^^

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen